To keep production time to a minimum, we apply our unique five-step “Quick Drop” process to each project
- Document – An interview with the subject matter expert (SME) is conducted to ascertain project details, documentation and timelines.
- Record – Scripts are prepared and training tutorials are recorded onsite or online and produced at our state-of-the-art studio in Corona, California.
- Online Review – Screencasts are posted to a private web site for review and analysis by the organization’s project manager or subject matter expert.
- Produce – The project is converted to the appropriate format from choices including HTML5, MP4, WMV, SWF, SCORM, etc.
- Publish – A custom menu is created making the videos or tutorials accessible from the Internet, intranet, portal, desktop or CD/DVD.
Recent Customer Feedback
“From first contact to final product – every single step of the way was delightful: communication (overseas) was extremely timely and to-the-point, and they understood my requirements instantly and delivered drafts and iterations faster than I could’ve imagined. On top of all of that, the price was more than fair. The final result was professional and fabulous, and met all of my requirements. I strongly recommend them to anyone in need of a quality tutorial.”
Shahar Burg, ARX
Ready to start? Contact us for a quote or to talk about your project!